Hooray It's My Birthday! What I've Learned In 33 Years
Hooray It’s My Birthday!
Today I’m 33 years old & I can’t help but feel significant gratitude for all the incredible people I’ve met throughout my life thus far... Not just the ones that are still here, but for anyone who has touched my life & been part of my journey in some way, shape or form.
I’m deeply grateful for all the memories I’ve created & lived through... Not just the happy ones, but for the challenging ones & times I didn’t think I’d have the strength to push through.
In order to experience true gratitude & appreciation for this life, I must acknowledge the challenges & find gratitude for the life changing lessons they’ve taught me. It is all part of the journey and everything up until this point has had an integral part of shaping me into the woman I am today and for that, I am deeply grateful.
33 Things I’ve Learned In 33 Years:
1. Lead everything with kindness.
2. You can have anything you want if you’re willing to put in the time and effort.
3. Everyone just wants to be loved (yes even bitter & angry people, in fact they need it the most).
4. A bakery business can actually achieve great success if you work for it.
5. If a bakery can be successful, then any business can be successful!
6. People in your life will come & go, not everyone is meant to stay forever. Try to be as gracious & kind as possible when parting ways with people.
7. My dogs will never reply regardless of how much I involve them in full fledged conversations.
8. I am strong enough.
9. You’ll never have all the answers, but you can always find them.
10. No one truly knows exactly what they’re doing, we’re all winging life.
11. If anyone is ever mean to you, they're projecting their own insecurities & it actually has nothing to do with you.
12. You’re in full control of your own health & wellbeing and it’s the most important aspect of living a truly great life.
13. Don’t wait around for anything. Go after everything you want now.
14. I used to only drink white wine, but red is actually really good too!
15. You may not have been in control of your childhood, but you’re in control of how you live your life now.
16. You may not be in control of everything that happens to you, but you’re fully in control of how you react to everything that happens to you.
17. Positivity & optimism will determine your overall level of happiness. Practice them often.
18. Chocolate cake is in fact better than vanilla.
19. The main key to a happy marriage is being kind to each other.
20. My intuition is never wrong.
21. How stressful your life is, is a direct result of how well you take care of yourself.
22. Consistency always trumps intensity.
23. Intentional growth & self development will get you there quicker 100% of the time.
24. Either complain & do something about it or don’t complain.
25. You have time for things you make time for. Stop saying you don’t have time.
26. Nothing is worth sacrificing your wellbeing.
27. You can be successful if you’re willing to do everything it takes, or you can be average & do what everyone else is doing but you cannot be both.
28. It’s never been about ‘finding yourself’ it’s always been about ‘creating yourself’.
29. Being an introvert doesn’t mean you don’t like being around people, it means you love being around the right people.
30. You can thoroughly love the life you have, while still striving for more!
31. Always give more than you take in all relationships.
32. If you’re not actively pursuing health & wellness, by default you’ll be pursuing illness. Health & wellness takes effort & intention.
33. I’m here to make an impact.
Thank you for following my journey and supporting my business. I look forward to seeking out inspiration & sharing it with you. I’m so grateful for the extraordinary connections that I’ve formed with so many of you, thank you for your kindness & encouragement.
Nothing means more to me!
Cheers to 33!